When installing the Telmediq app you are asked to allow notifications: you must click Allow.
If you clicked No, then you will receive an error. To correct this, do the following:
1. Go to the 'Settings' Application on the iPhone.
2. Scroll all the way down until you see 'Telmediq'. Click on Telmediq.
3. You will want to ensure that on the first screen you allowing telmediq to access all of the needed permissions. Now click Notifications.
4. You will want to make your settings mirror the below screenshot.
5. Make sure all other toggles are set to 'On' (green)
6. Force quit the Telmediq app, and reopen it