Telmediq offers a bulk edit tool for adjusting user configuration en mass. Choose all users, or filter for a selection of users, and apply your configuration changes.
- Open the users tab, in the department drop down select the department to edit (in this case 'Hospitalists'):
- Then to the right, open the arrow on the edit users button, and choose bulk edit:
- Confirm all appropriate users are selected, and press next at the bottom.
- Select Edit Users and press next.
- Select the checkboxes next to the setting to be changed (in this case alert tones), and choose the desired new options in the drop down:
- Press Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your changes and press Start.
- Wait for bulk update to apply.