How do I fix notification problems on other Android devices?
Go to Settings / Sounds and Vibration / Volume
- Make sure Notifications volume is at least half way
Disable Battery Optimization
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Battery optimization.
If it displays, 'Not optimized' change it to 'All Apps'
- Find Telmediq, tap the app and then make sure it's set to 'Don't optimize' and then tap Done.
Check Permissions and Notification Category settings
- Go to Settings /apps / Application List / Telmediq
- 'Data usage' or 'Usage info',
- Allow background data usage
- Allow Notifications
- Bypass DND / Set as Priority Enable
- If there are Categories, open each one and ensure Sound is not 'None' or 'Silent'
- this occasionally changes after updating from 7 (Nougat) to 8 (Oreo) or 9 (Pie)
- Camera (to attach photos of face sheets, etc)
- Microphone (to take or place VoIP calls/callbacks from within the app)
- Phone (to trigger regular calls/callbacks from within the app, with or without Call ID blocking)
- Storage (to attach documents or Gallery images)