- Log into web console as an admin user.
- Click on Users
- Click Add User
- Fill out Username* and choose a User type*
* Note that for Mobile Only and Token Groups, no password is required
* Mobile Only can later have permissions set for Web Console access, and vice versa.
- Fill out Email address, Title, and First & Last names
- Fill out Mobile number (optional)
- If set, Default Message Type will assign desired type each time the user composes a new message.
* If left blank, user will be forced to choose type each time a new message is composed
- Hit Save
- You will be re-directed to see the remainder of the user’s settings.
- Groups determine what areas the user has access to. Check the boxes that apply.
- Departments allows a user to be added to a department.
* Departments are administered in Account Settings
- Assignable Filters manage a user’s (or department’s) view of the Directory or Patient Census tab using tags.
- Alerting will set the Alerting Policies for that user.
* This overrides the Account Settings Alerting Policy if one is set. Ringtones can also be set in Alerting Policies for Normal, Urgent, and Chat pages.
- Escalations will set the Escalation Policy for that user.
* Escalation Policies are administered in Account Settings
- Pager Settings allow a Pager email, Forwarding, and Auto response to be administered.
- Devices will display the methods in which the user can be contacted via Telmediq.
- Contacts allows communication for only the chosen contacts, vs. open communication with all users.
* Use when Settings > Open communication checkbox is unchecked
- Pinned Contacts allows for quick access when composing a new message
- Telephony allows the user to have their Name, Online and Offline pager greetings recorded. Also where to send External and Internal Calls, Forwarding calls, and miscellaneous Mobile Settings.
* Prompts for Greetings are administered in Account Settings > Telephony > Prompts
- Settings contain various system access scopes, and Web Console session settings.
- Provider Settings controls how a patient’s EMR data is linked to a Provider surrounding the Patient Centric Messaging rules.