- Dialer pad allows calls to be made via the app. Also, VOIP option can be enabled (if your organization has made arrangements for this feature.) VOIP can also be turned on within the app settings menu.
CHAT ALERT TONE
- Chat alert allows the selection of a more subtle tone
- Mobile app now supports Message Templates with *required fields. Choose a Message Type by clicking the + in the subject field.
PROMT FOR 10-DIGIT CALLBACK NUMBER
- If a 7 digit callback number is entered instead of 10 digits, a prompt will appear asking for the area code.
SILENCE CHAT ALERT TONES
- Message threads can now be silenced from the app in two ways:
A) Click the message in the inbox then swipe LEFT >> click Silence
B) When reading the message, click the icon top right corner
SELECT THE TIME FRAME to silence any alerts on this message thread:
Users will see which threads have been silenced by the notification banner on the message, and the icon displayed in the messages list (Inbox).
- When a Paging Group Schedule is made public in the Console, the URL can be viewed in the app by opening the Contacts, viewing that paging group, then clicking on 'View Schedule'.